Trends & news in HR
gütermann consulting gmbh keeps you up to date on the latest trends and news in the modern human resources sector. We are at the cutting edge.
• Digital alignment is becoming a central component of every industry and a driving force for innovation.
• The labour market is becoming increasingly specialised and job descriptions should thus be becoming increasingly personalised.
• Flexible working hours are gaining importance (e.g. only 80% working hours or working from home).
• Only 9% of job seekers are looking for jobs abroad.
• Filling difficult positions also necessitates searching for candidates from abroad. Job advertisements in English should therefore be state of the art.
• How managers behave towards applicants has a significant influence on how attractive companies are for future employees.
• "Candidate experience" plays an increasingly important role. Applicants' expectations should be exceeded, often starting with the speed of response to applications.